Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Amelie vs Casey Dellacqua 3rd round

+17
hubfram
dozey
tigz10
yvonne
Pez
Allie
medusa
jgw
shiziko
angeo
Cannelle
longinov
sunny
francy
JOIE
JimmyL
babyb
21 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Our Amelie vs Casey Dellacqua 3rd round - Page 12 Empty Re: Our Amelie vs Casey Dellacqua 3rd round

Post by Pez Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:52 pm

am i wrong or did she lead 40/0

Pez

Back to top Go down

Our Amelie vs Casey Dellacqua 3rd round - Page 12 Empty Re: Our Amelie vs Casey Dellacqua 3rd round

Post by hubfram Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:52 pm

huh
hubfram
hubfram

Back to top Go down

Post by dozey Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:52 pm

ok if she has lost from jj i would accept it but new comers every freaking tournament it;s too much to bare
dozey
dozey

Back to top Go down

Post by francy Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:53 pm

from 40/0 to defeat....
i need time to think
francy
francy

Back to top Go down

Post by hubfram Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:53 pm

Pez wrote:am i wrong or did she lead 40/0
Yep.

This is not right!
hubfram
hubfram

Back to top Go down

Post by JOIE Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:54 pm

She's practically handed the match over by double faulting her way to losing that match...

It's just terribly sad guys. Her first serve stats at the 3rd was at 38% first serve.

I'm off guys. It's tough to wake up at 3:30 and get this.
See you all later.
JOIE
JOIE

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Lady Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:55 pm

sleep well Joie.

and yeah, all new comers and teenagers are her achillesheel
Crazy Lady
Crazy Lady
Admin

https://theplacetobe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by francy Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:55 pm

See you Joie!
francy
francy

Back to top Go down

Post by Pez Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:56 pm

good night joie smile

Pez

Back to top Go down

Post by JOIE Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:57 pm

dozey wrote:ok if she has lost from jj i would accept it but new comers every freaking tournament it;s too much to bare
Exactly, I was thinking a loss to Jalena would be acceptable. But this is just... Mad and it's all about double freaking faults. She didn't move well too. Looked tired. Tentative when she tried to come in.
What the heck is she trying to do to her name.

Anyway, I'm really off now. Take care folks.
JOIE
JOIE

Back to top Go down

Post by hubfram Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:57 pm

Damn!

Guess, it's back to the drawing board for Ame. She needs to do something about those serves.

It was fun while it lasted. :sigh: Good night/day guys.
hubfram
hubfram

Back to top Go down

Post by sunny Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:57 pm

Night Joie and Hub, have some rest if you can. smile
sunny
sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by francy Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:58 pm

See you later, folks!
francy
francy

Back to top Go down

Post by Pez Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:58 pm

night hub smile

Pez

Back to top Go down

Post by dozey Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:00 pm

when she was playing in the 1st set
i thought she looked better than all last year compined
but then the 2nd and 3rd set were everything that was going wrong in the time that she played

horrible match.. she gave it away most of the part but can't say i blame del fro taking the freaking opportunities she game her tonight
dozey
dozey

Back to top Go down

Post by sunny Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:04 pm

I don't understand...she has 2 grand slams and over 20 more titles under her belt. She has experience. No matter what's someone season like that has to mean something. That has to give a lot of confidence write from the start. But where's that authority when she steps on court, especially when playing against this new names? She just don't impose herself out there. No

bye Francy smile
sunny
sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Pez Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:05 pm

i have the feeling amelie is always playing amelie ...

Pez

Back to top Go down

Post by Roby67 Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:06 pm

No comment... Mad scratch sad
Roby67
Roby67

Back to top Go down

Post by francy Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:14 pm

I am disappointed, angry and the bad thing is I believe that Amelie doesn't care about tennis anymore...
So unless she's not interested in, I do not see why it should concern us ...
Simply she has a beginner attitude, without aggressiveness, without authority ...
Opponents put their feet on her head.. Even if they are on lower level and this is unacceptable ... I do not see solution ... If every time she plays the same way, it is better to stop...
francy
francy

Back to top Go down

Post by tigz10 Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:16 pm

She played so well in the 1st set..... sad
As long as she forgets about this loss and starts playing in more tournys, she'll get better and have more confidence.
We just have to stay positive mellow wink

Wow, Dellacqua is no.1 in Australia..
tigz10
tigz10

http://tigz10.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sunny Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:34 pm

francy wrote:I am disappointed, angry and the bad thing is I believe that Amelie doesn't care about tennis anymore...
So unless she's not interested in, I do not see why it should concern us ...
Simply she has a beginner attitude, without aggressiveness, without authority ...
Opponents put their feet on her head.. Even if they are on lower level and this is unacceptable ... I do not see solution ... If every time she plays the same way, it is better to stop...

Don't know what to say Francy... I think she doesn't know what she wants...says she don't want to quit, but then again there's no fire when she plays. She's stuck in the middle. She needs to make up her mind and just push it, without too much thinking. And she doesn't need more match practice, she needs more wins.lol

Well, it's the beginning of the season. And we all learned by now that things can't change that quickly when it comes to Ame. Let's stick together and hope for a progress as the season goes by. smile

Dozey, completely agree with you about the match.

I'll cheer for Janko now lol

Last edited by on Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
sunny
sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Lady Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:44 pm

sunny wrote:I don't understand...she has 2 grand slams and over 20 more titles under her belt. She has experience. No matter what's someone season like that has to mean something. That has to give a lot of confidence write from the start. But where's that authority when she steps on court, especially when playing against this new names? She just don't impose herself out there. No

bye Francy smile

She has no drive period. Thats what makes these unknown players, that are playing the matches of their lives against her, play like that. They have drive

She has the technical ability, but no drive. and thats what you see in the matches.

Last edited by on Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crazy Lady
Crazy Lady
Admin

https://theplacetobe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by -Firelite- Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:03 pm

How is Ame supposed to win matches if she hasn't had much match practice? She had to pull out of the Medibank Int. Which means she only played in Gold Coast before taking a huge leap into the AO, am i wrong? Yeah, she's won it before, but when you haven't played many matches you can't really ensure you play 100%.

-Firelite-

Back to top Go down

Post by babyb Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:22 pm

Here I am, well rested...I knew I shouldn't bother to wake up roll
babyb
babyb

Back to top Go down

Post by sunny Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:29 pm

Crazy Lady wrote:
sunny wrote:I don't understand...she has 2 grand slams and over 20 more titles under her belt. She has experience. No matter what's someone season like that has to mean something. That has to give a lot of confidence write from the start. But where's that authority when she steps on court, especially when playing against this new names? She just don't impose herself out there. No

bye Francy smile

She has no drive period. Thats what makes these unknown players, that are playing the matches of their lives against her, play like that. They have drive

She has the technical ability, but no drive. and thats what you see in the matches.

Yup. No drive.
sunny
sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next