Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amélie v [strike]Chaka[/strike] Cibulkova

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Amélie v [strike]Chaka[/strike] Cibulkova - Page 3 Empty Re: Amélie v [strike]Chaka[/strike] Cibulkova

Post by babyb Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:28 am

JimmyL wrote:double fucking fuck

one lol
babyb
babyb

Back to top Go down

Amélie v [strike]Chaka[/strike] Cibulkova - Page 3 Empty Re: Amélie v [strike]Chaka[/strike] Cibulkova

Post by babyb Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:29 am

5 all Shocked
babyb
babyb

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:29 am

JimmyL wrote:f8uck
hey! it's not over yet

shit
forget that. It's 5 all

Allie

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyL Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:29 am

Jesus Wept!!! Crying or Very sad

JimmyL

Back to top Go down

Post by babyb Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:31 am

WTF, from 4/2 to this!!!!!
babyb
babyb

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyL Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:33 am

now HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD PLEASE A!!!!!! affraid

JimmyL

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyL Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:34 am

not a-fuckin-nother!!!!!!!!!!!! Crying or Very sad

JimmyL

Back to top Go down

Post by babyb Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:36 am

tie break again bounce
babyb
babyb

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyL Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:37 am

I wish I could say "I don't believe it" Shocked But of course it's all too believable and I'm just about fed up Crying or Very sad

JimmyL

Back to top Go down

Post by babyb Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:39 am

JimmyL wrote:I wish I could say "I don't believe it" Shocked But of course it's all too believable and I'm just about fed up Crying or Very sad

when she wins you'll have to apologize for being so negative nana Big laugh
babyb
babyb

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyL Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:40 am

IF she wins I shall be so happy I won't mind doing whatever you like! Very Happy

JimmyL

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:41 am

no giving up
no turning back
4-2
please please please please

Allie

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyL Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:43 am

come on - serve this out A - two aces!

JimmyL

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyL Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:45 am

well that's it I fear Crying or Very sad

JimmyL

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyL Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:46 am

PHEW!

JimmyL

Back to top Go down

Post by babyb Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:46 am

pheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!
babyb
babyb

Back to top Go down

Post by babyb Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:48 am

she lost and she was up 4/2 in the second!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
babyb
babyb

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyL Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:52 am

I'm sorry: I'm not only heartbroken, I'm also bloody angry. There's just no excuse. She improved so much this week - but what's the point if the mere suspicion of getting back to where she belongs; the mere sniff of a semi-final; just makes her choke so badly that she loses to yet another shite player?????? not amused not amused not amused

JimmyL

Back to top Go down

Post by JOIE Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:05 am

Disappointing indeed. Amélie v [strike]Chaka[/strike] Cibulkova - Page 3 Invision-Board-France-195 It would have been an easier semi for her than the other side. Oh well, what else is there to say. Just another opportunity missed. sad
JOIE
JOIE

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyL Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:10 am

I just have Nothing. To. Say., Stanley.

It just seems even worse when you know she's tackled the "playing" problems, but just falls to pieces mentally worse than EVER!! sad sad sad

JimmyL

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:14 am

The match is over. Amelie lost in "straight" sets: 1-6, 6-7
I admit not knowing her opponent very well and the scoreboard isn't effective in showing who played well or who didn't.....
Amelie lost. That's not an unexpected outcome. Trouble I'm having is how to justify this loss in my head. It's disappointing. Sure, it's just a loss, one match/tournament. But just a loss?! Amelie's finally made it to quarterfinals! It took HOW LONG??? It's not difficult to understand the tournament having this matchup at night....seems reasonable (popularity, talent, Friday evening crowd). Guess I'm biased: Sharapova DID get ESPN2 airtime today. Didn't see it, didn't record it, don't care. I miss Amelie. I miss her game, her determination, her willingness to get out there to maybe "die on court". Where's Amelie??!! Does anyone feel she can and will really come back to the sport? Is this the end of her road? I hope not.

sorry for my rant....it's pretty quiet, I'm not filled with anger, vile or bile. I'm just gutted. I'm confused and frustrated and if you've got a "cure", by all means, let me know!

I always enjoy the company of the people on this board, you have spirit, support, lots of heart, guts and honesty. Very empowering!

Allie

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyL Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:14 am

Allie wrote:The match is over. Amelie lost in "straight" sets: 1-6, 6-7
I admit not knowing her opponent very well and the scoreboard isn't effective in showing who played well or who didn't.....
Amelie lost. That's not an unexpected outcome. Trouble I'm having is how to justify this loss in my head. It's disappointing. Sure, it's just a loss, one match/tournament. But just a loss?! Amelie's finally made it to quarterfinals! It took HOW LONG??? It's not difficult to understand the tournament having this matchup at night....seems reasonable (popularity, talent, Friday evening crowd). Guess I'm biased: Sharapova DID get ESPN2 airtime today. Didn't see it, didn't record it, don't care. I miss Amelie. I miss her game, her determination, her willingness to get out there to maybe "die on court". Where's Amelie??!! Does anyone feel she can and will really come back to the sport? Is this the end of her road? I hope not.

sorry for my rant....it's pretty quiet, I'm not filled with anger, vile or bile. I'm just gutted. I'm confused and frustrated and if you've got a "cure", by all means, let me know!

I always enjoy the company of the people on this board, you have spirit, support, lots of heart, guts and honesty. Very empowering!

I dunno, Allie. I feel more gutted even than I usually do. I feel that horrible sick feeling when you're in love with someone and it's all gone pear-shaped. Yet again I start questioning, "Well, where can she go from here? She's seemingly sorted out the problems from a playing point of view, yet goes to jelly because of the situation...

It breaks my heart. And I so hate (and then feel bad for hating) these horrible little girls who are going away smug about the fact that "I beat Amélie Mauresmo" No you bloody didn't. Amélie Mauresmo has more talent in her smallest toenail than you have in your whole body. You didn't beat Amélie Mauresmo. Yet again, Amélie Mauresmo beat herself! Crying or Very sad

JimmyL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3