Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amelie vs Tatiana Poutchek -First Match of the AO2008 wohoo

+13
hubfram
JimmyL
angeo
Pez
sunny
Cannelle
francy
yvonne
JOIE
longinov
Crazy Lady
jgw
babyb
17 posters

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Go down

Amelie vs Tatiana Poutchek  -First Match of the AO2008 wohoo - Page 25 Empty Re: Amelie vs Tatiana Poutchek -First Match of the AO2008 wohoo

Post by jgw Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:14 am

I've just read the entire match thread (well form where I feebly abandoned ye all in the wee hours Embarassed ).........oh you poor people LOL
It really was fun to read and follow all of your emotions as they webbed up and down in the stress of that one!!!
(Twas only Jim that was consistently despairing, lol, nana)

What to think of a match like that......first and foremost......WOOOHOOOOOO

HOw does one assess that one.....has she found the god damn "trigger" or did the fear/shock of a potential total wipeout!!
Personally I'm optimistically hoping for the former but I think the wise option would be to "take it one match at a time..." and most importantly keep on cheering party cool party cool party

ALLEZ AMÉLIE ALLEZ

come on come on come on
jgw
jgw

Back to top Go down

Amelie vs Tatiana Poutchek  -First Match of the AO2008 wohoo - Page 25 Empty Re: Amelie vs Tatiana Poutchek -First Match of the AO2008 wohoo

Post by JimmyL Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:50 am

jgw wrote:
(Twas only Jim that was consistently despairing, lol, nana)

yes.... I'm very embarrassed Embarassed I put some of it down to my physical condition: isn't that the time of the morning when statistically most people die?
jgw wrote:
What to think of a match like that......first and foremost......WOOOHOOOOOO

Easy in retrospect. Wasn't easy when she just seemed passively to be "going gentle into that good night" like we've been seeing for the last six months, with no raging against the dying of the light.... Crying or Very sad

jgw wrote:HOw does one assess that one.....has she found the god damn "trigger" or did the fear/shock of a potential total wipeout!!
Personally I'm optimistically hoping for the former but I think the wise option would be to "take it one match at a time..."
Hope so: clinging to the "With Amélie there are no rules" philosophy - the Tao of Loic.... Cool

jgw wrote:......and most importantly keep on cheering party cool party cool party

ALLEZ AMÉLIE ALLEZ

come on come on come on

Above all that's so right! Very Happy I'll try not to succumb to despair and doubt her again!!!

Allez, Allez, Allez Amélie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JimmyL

Back to top Go down

Post by babyb Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:45 am

jgw wrote:
But am glad to see that you're embarrassed today bout your outrageous outbursts last night!!!

Big laugh Big laugh Big laugh

Ohh Jimmy!!! There must be SOME light in the tunnel Amelie vs Tatiana Poutchek  -First Match of the AO2008 wohoo - Page 25 Chut09 Big laugh
babyb
babyb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25