Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geraldine

+18
francy
longinov
shiziko
sunny
-Firelite-
Sara.UK
JOIE
MariaI
Cinnamon
Crazy Lady
Julien
Cannelle
wolfcub
angeo
Nadl
yvonne
hubfram
babyb
22 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Geraldine - Page 2 Empty Re: Geraldine

Post by wolfcub Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:00 am

babyb wrote:We agree to differ lol

We talk about it amongst ourselves on all sorts of media so why not here.
Geraldine - Page 2 Invision-Board-France-538

Because this is a public Board which anybody is free to visit and read. Fine, discuss whatever you like in private or in groups...but NOT in the public sector. By way of an example do you want that everybody discusses your personal life, who you are with, who you just broke up with, who were your ex's in a public forum? Also be aware that none of us know who is hiding behind a nick! People already begin to mention 'possible people' by name - be careful you don't get a libel suit cited against you, the internet is better policed than you imagine, and it's quite likely any partner or close person of Amelie's is going to be quite a hi profile figure.
wolfcub
wolfcub

Back to top Go down

Post by JOIE Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:47 am

People get sued when they fabricate facts. Amelie might not flaunt Geraldine but she certainly doesn't hide nor deny her. It's a known fact that she has a long time partner.

Will anyone who talk about say Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt – just like any celebrity, they will get talked about - get sued? That’s the price of being famous.

Now if people having fun, making light jokes about it and talk about it casually is a crime, then everyone should be locked up. I didn’t see any over the top post on this thread.

My take on things, the quieter one is, the more she/he has something to hide. Lighten up.

JOIE
JOIE

Back to top Go down

Post by babyb Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:50 am

wolfcub wrote:
babyb wrote:We agree to differ lol

We talk about it amongst ourselves on all sorts of media so why not here.
Geraldine - Page 2 Invision-Board-France-538

Because this is a public Board which anybody is free to visit and read. Fine, discuss whatever you like in private or in groups...but NOT in the public sector. By way of an example do you want that everybody discusses your personal life, who you are with, who you just broke up with, who were your ex's in a public forum? Also be aware that none of us know who is hiding behind a nick! People already begin to mention 'possible people' by name - be careful you don't get a libel suit cited against you, the internet is better policed than you imagine, and it's quite likely any partner or close person of Amelie's is going to be quite a hi profile figure.

I don't want everybody to discuss my private life but yet they do and I'm not even a celebrity.
I don't remember ever telling you for example anything about my private life yet it seems you know a quite lot about it.
How come? Unless you actually discussed it with someone. If you discuss other people's secrets how can you be sure that someone won't publish them somewhere.
The only thing that has been posted on this thread are few emoticons and this discussion between few of us that started for no good reason since no one even said anything about Geraldine yet.
What libel suit are we talking about here? There has to be a libel first for a suit to take a place.
Geraldine is not her secret misteress, they've been out in public for quite a few times as far as I recall.
We can't talk much about the issue since we don't know much, do we.We can only talk about what we know and what we know is public already.
I don't know how you pictured this thread to turn out but I certainly didn't want it to be a place for dirty laundry but place for a fun.Maybe that's why I wasn't afraid about this thread.
I don't talk behind people's back, I'm pretty straight forward.
babyb
babyb

Back to top Go down

Post by yvonne Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:32 pm

I'm planning a trip to Geraldine Geraldine - Page 2 Invision-Board-France-425
yvonne
yvonne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara.UK Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:25 pm

*enters room ... reads posts so far ... uh oh! Rolling Eyes Neutral Rolling Eyes .... turns around ... leaves room*

Laughing
Sara.UK
Sara.UK

Back to top Go down

Post by angeo Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:02 pm

I think the most beautiful thing in this world is LOVE and if Amélie is in love I really don't see anything wrong with if we wanna talk about her love life I love you I think everybody here wants to see our Amélie happy and I don't believe someone will write something bad about Geraldine...

B Cool lepo rečeno
angeo
angeo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cannelle Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:11 pm

wolfcub wrote:

Oh boy. This was supposed to be a light hearted discussion and now look what happened. I highly doubt anyone will get sued for mentioning a name. If that was the case, they would have to sue the entire world wide web! No one had bad intentions on this thread, I certainly didn't! Judging from the posts I don't see anything inappropriate. Regardless, I removed the link for the Amelie blog that I found on google, just in case anyone is offended. My apologies.
Cannelle
Cannelle

Back to top Go down

Post by babyb Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:00 am

Cannelle wrote: I removed the link for the Amelie blog that I found on google, just in case anyone is offended. My apologies.

This one? http://bumsby.blogspot.com/
Geraldine - Page 2 Invision-Board-France-528...straight to Father Jim for the confessionGeraldine - Page 2 Smiley-IPB-299
babyb
babyb

Back to top Go down

Post by -Firelite- Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:07 pm

If Amelie isn't revealing anything about her private life.. then how do you guys know about Geraldine? confused

-Firelite-

Back to top Go down

Post by yvonne Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:54 pm

Sometimes I wonder that too scratch
yvonne
yvonne

Back to top Go down

Post by Cannelle Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:12 pm

Geraldine - Page 2 Peureux09

babyb wrote:
Cannelle wrote: I removed the link for the Amelie blog that I found on google, just in case anyone is offended. My apologies.

This one? http://bumsby.blogspot.com/
Geraldine - Page 2 Invision-Board-France-528...straight to Father Jim for the confessionGeraldine - Page 2 Smiley-IPB-299

Quick! Start praying! Geraldine - Page 2 Invision-Board-France-456Geraldine - Page 2 Invision-Board-France-65
Cannelle
Cannelle

Back to top Go down

Post by MariaI Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:55 pm

agree with wolfcub smile

of course this thread wasn't created with bad intentions and for sure most of members won't gonna talk anything inappropriate about this issue here, you may say jokes and whatever, but you really have no idea on who's watching you. so in order to avoid an appearance of new rumors you have to be careful with your posts.....couse it's in human's nature to take words out of contexts and even if you don't say anything bad someone may take it his/her own way and puff the thing up, as a result later in a magazine or on another site you may find a fake story based on something been posted here. wolfcub said it right, internet is highly policed, and you have no garantee that there're no journalists making money on hot "facts" ransacking around

please don't take me as a censor, i have no intention to make my own rules and whatever, i just express how i see the issue smile
MariaI
MariaI

Back to top Go down

Post by JOIE Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:37 pm

Again, people get sued when they FABRICATE facts (and they have to prove it is a lie). What were being posted around here are facts that Amelie had chosen to reveal to the entire world. Facts - not baseless assumptions. That’s what matter in the court of law.

I don’t believe we see fabricated/fake rumors around here meant to be circulated on the internet. I didn’t see this thread as a venue to post vulgarity and malicious intent towards Amelie. Frankly, I don’t think that’s the kind of posters we have around here.

Low life journalist will take anything they see on the internet and make something out of it. Heck, they can take a direct quote from anyone and blow it out of proportion.
Should we then tip toe to ensure we don’t get misinterpreted and misquoted? Should the internet then behave as if we live in a police state? That’s exactly what it is, creating your own world of paranoia.

Now if lighthearted jokes and discussions about a celebrity equate a lawsuit, geez, there aren’t enough jail houses in the world to house everyone who has ever been exposed to the internet.
JOIE
JOIE

Back to top Go down

Post by Nadl Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:14 pm

dont take bumsbys blog too serious :p
she's a funny woman
Nadl
Nadl

http://nadlsworld.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JOIE Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:48 pm

It is funny. :D
I like the what kind of ship do you think she sailed away with blog. (Although I don't think I can guess what SF meant?) Suspect Geraldine - Page 2 Invision-Board-France-78
JOIE
JOIE

Back to top Go down

Post by Nadl Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:54 pm

JOIE wrote:It is funny. :D
I like the what kind of ship do you think she sailed away with blog. (Although I don't think I can guess what SF meant?) Suspect Geraldine - Page 2 Invision-Board-France-78

i guess its better that i dont say here what "SF" means *tape*
Nadl
Nadl

Back to top Go down

Post by babyb Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:14 pm

Nadl wrote:

this is too interesting, I guess I'll have to read the blog. Does it have more then 3 lines?Geraldine - Page 2 Invision-Board-France-532
babyb
babyb

Back to top Go down

Post by Nadl Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:46 pm

babyb wrote:
Nadl wrote:

this is too interesting, I guess I'll have to read the blog. Does it have more then 3 lines?Geraldine - Page 2 Invision-Board-France-532

jup it has more than 3 lines Razz
Nadl
Nadl

Back to top Go down

Post by babyb Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:50 pm

Nadl wrote:

jup it has more than 3 lines Razz

can you summarize it for meGeraldine - Page 2 Invision-Board-France-346
babyb
babyb

Back to top Go down

Post by JOIE Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:20 pm

It looks like bumsbys site is fun.
It’s pretty good actually, funny, creative, smart and informative.
Interesting articles too. Thanks for the link Cannelle.
JOIE
JOIE

Back to top Go down

Post by yvonne Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:26 pm

JOIE wrote:It looks like bumsbys site is fun.
It’s pretty good actually, funny, creative, smart and informative.
Interesting articles too. Thanks for the link Cannelle.

I thought you were talking about me Geraldine - Page 2 Smiley-IPB-373
until I read the last line Geraldine - Page 2 Invision-Board-France-547
yvonne
yvonne

Back to top Go down

Post by Nadl Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:41 am

too bad bumsby doesnt care about her blog anymore :(

i can also recommend spankme's & my blog Razz
Nadl
Nadl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cannelle Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:45 pm

JOIE wrote: Thanks for the link Cannelle.
You're welcome! Geraldine - Page 2 Smiley-IPB-108

Nadl wrote:too bad bumsby doesnt care about her blog anymore :(

I am off to check out your blog. Geraldine - Page 2 Invision-Board-France-06
Cannelle
Cannelle

Back to top Go down

Post by babyb Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:53 pm

Nadl wrote:too bad bumsby doesnt care about her blog anymore :(

Nadl, your blog is very visited oneGeraldine - Page 2 Invision-Board-France-571, some polititians would envy you, they hardly get 20 comments Geraldine - Page 2 Invision-Board-France-78
babyb
babyb

Back to top Go down

Post by Nadl Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:15 pm

roflmao

maybe politicians dont have as interesting topics as me Razz
Nadl
Nadl

Back to top Go down